General Concepts on Import and Export in Brazil – Part II In Brazil, the Federal Revenue (RFB) performs the customs administration functions and is responsible for the control of vehicles, cargo and g
General Concepts on Import and Export in Brazil – Part I In Brazil, there are three main ways to conduct an importation or exportation, although some of them have restrictions on the type of good that
Seg 06, 2018
Comments are off
Trade habits in Brazil: What Not To Do Certain attitudes should be avoided, as they could affect the client’s view of the company and jeopardize the business deal: Failing to respond immediately to c
Trade habits in Brazil: Essential tips In Brazil, business meetings are generally held in company offices. It is rare for clients to schedule meetings at a hotel or in their residence, as is customary
Tariff Preferences Brazilian importers can take advantage of tax incentives through the agreements signed by Brazil with other countries and economic blocs. Tariff preferences only cover the Import Ta
Special Customs Regimes – Part II - Special Customs Regimes were established with a view to stimulating economic development and growth in Brazil.
Seg 06, 2018
Comments are off
Special Customs Regimes – Part I - Special Customs Regimes were established with a view to stimulating economic development and growth in Brazil.
General Tax Treatment for Imports – Part II - The applicable tax treatment for Brazilian imports includes the Import Tax (Imposto de Importação – II) as well as a number of additional levies.
General Tax Treatment for Imports – Part I - The applicable tax treatment for Brazilian imports includes the Import Tax (Imposto de Importação – II) as well as a number of additional levies.
To enforce and authorize the entry of products into the national territory, the government maintains a number of oversight and control agencies or consenting bodies tasked primarily with reviewing and
Brazilian entrepreneurs and executives are generally cordial and prefer to dispense with unnecessary formalities. However, this does not mean they are unduly flexible negotiators.
Blog por Categoria
- Análise de Concorrentes na Importação e Exportação (7)
- Análise de Viabilidade de Importação (8)
- Classificação Fiscal (13)
- Como Importar Produtos (25)
- Coordenação de Embarques de Importação e Exportação (8)
- Despachante Aduaneiro (7)
- Documentos de Exportação e Importação (34)
- Estruturação do Departamento de Exportação (12)
- Formalização e planejamento na Importação (31)
- How to export to Brazil (22)
- Importação de pessoa física e jurídica (21)
- Impostos na importação (15)
- Licença de Importação (2)
- Logística Internacional (27)
- Opinião (2)
- Radar – Habilitação Importação e Exportação (16)
- Redução de Custo na Importação (12)
IBSOLUTIONS © Todos os direitos reservados
Desenvolvido por Dream Mídia